Friday, May 15, 2009

Events: Performing Live TONIGHT May 15 in NYC...





Words from Renaissance:

" Howdy family,I'm gonna do a few joints I've never done live before. And there's also some poets, comedians, & afro-caribbean artists doing there thing too. So should be a groovey night. So get your crew or your other half and see me get my 'Love Jones' on, lol. "

Just wanted to remind you that I'm performing live tonight in Brooklyn, NY, this Friday, May 15th @ Sucre Lounge. I'm on at 9p sharp so get there early. $15

Located At:

Sucre Lounge
520 DeKalb Avenue
Brooklyn, NY

'G' Train to Bedford-Nostrand stop


Stop by, should be a dope night. Brooklyn's eclectic vibe mixed with the raw passion of hip-hop and other elements in the fray such as comedy and poetry always make for a wonderful spectacle.

See you there!

Get familiar with Renaissance Here

Renaissance Online Homepage

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin