Tuesday, September 23, 2008

O'Boy, This Girl Aubrey O'Day!!!...






O'Wow!

Danity Kane's Aubrey O'Day graces, rather tastefully, the cover of this month's Complex Magazine. She steppped out with Complex Mag for a no holds barred one-on-one interview where she talks about everything from basketball players and their slick tongues to secretly sending dirty text messages while at dinner!!! She also tells Complex that she will make Lupe Fiasco her future husband.. +1 for her loving some chocolate!

Our type o' gal! Does it get any better? Yes! Here are some Photos from the shoot:






No words...





" It’s funny that they think they can talk to me like that, like it’s so easy. “There’s that ho from Danity Kane, let me get her off tonight. "



" Out of this group of women, I am definitely the most daring. I would be the natural pick for the badass. This is the truth about me—I’m just really real. I have friends that are drag queens in sex shows, and I have friends that are very religious and conservative. I don’t judge people. The one thing that you could do to upset me is to be judgmental or make close-minded comments. "

Finish checking out Aubrey O'Day over at Complex.com for the interview and some very interesting videos showing her..err..smarts with a quiz challenge. Here.

Aubrey O'Day Complex Magazine Cover Shoot

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin