Thursday, July 24, 2008

?uestlove x Nike Air Force 1 Premier...






Well here they are folks as we promised!!

Here is what ?uesto had to say about the whole thing going down:

" WORDS FROM THE MAN HIMSELF - QUESTLOVE


never let it be said that dreams don’t come true.
4 years ago i watched BAPE/reebok shower Pharrell with
all these kicks on the Sprite Liquid Mix Tour in the summer
of 2004.

i said to my stylist “when am i gonna get enough clout to get such an honor?”

well kids.

there is many a milestone in my career, and i have to stay that this ish right here?

man oh man…

this is my FAVORITE part of my life.

my very own shoe.

i present the (h)Air ?uesto 1

this shoe was actually in the making about a year ago but i was so excited the first time around i included everything but the kitchen sink.

and it showed lol: 9 different skins, 13 colors. the shoe was literally mitched/matched (as are these but to a lesser extent)

i wanted something that screamed “!@#T!@#$#!@#$@#$@#~@$@#!!!!!” but left me a lil room to really go crazy for the other 4 down the line. (my cream de la creme is the 3rd shoe, i got a vision Doc Brown style Flux Capacitor style that im still perfecting and HOPEFULLY in two years they will find a way to come up with the material i need to make it work)

so in short (its late and im lucky that nike is letting me get away with this much)

the shoe comes out aug 1st.
"

Pics via Hypebeast

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin