Monday, January 28, 2008

Erykah Badu - Honey




We L-O-V-E Ms. Badu. The first single off of her new upcoming album is titled "Honey" and is produced by 9th Wonder. She has been tentatively calling her new album KahBa.

Here's what Erykah had to say about the tricky title choosing:

"As I started to record, I don't know what it is," Badu admitted. "As my music belly gets bigger, as the date comes closer to delivering this baby, I figure it would be a little more fair to name it when it's done and I can see it. Sometimes I have in mind exactly what I'm doing and I have a clever name -- like Mama's Gun. I just knew I was gonna name my album Mama's Gun and I made the music to fit that title. In this case I'm creating as I go so I think it's only fitting and fair that I give this title when it comes."

We look forward to this new effort by Ms. Badu. 2008 is shining!!!


Bonus Video:



Erykah, your swag is so Dope. Females with swag...you already know the wifey book is coming out.

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin