Thursday, January 3, 2008

All We Want...


Yes! It's that time of year again to sign the petition for Nike, inc. to hopefully begin production on the McFly's. I remember, as do many of you, when I first saw these on Mr. Fox's feet in Back To The Future Part 2 and believing that I could easily persuade my mother to purchase me a pair. How wrong was I. I mean, TV told me that Michael Jordan's shoes made him fly to impossible heights and sure enough they were right there in store windows for us all to get our little hands on. These however, no dice. I waited and waited but to no avail. Now don't get me wrong, by no means am I saying that owning a pair of these today will make me "Johnny Bad Ass" on the block. What I am hoping for is to satisfy the kid collector in me. Yeah, there were baby Hypebeasts.

(Shrugs)...That's all I'm saying...

On another Note, it's really scary to think that we are about to catch up and surpass the BTTF movie's timeline... it's a shame, we need more classic films.

To help out and sign the petition, you can do so Here.



Even Mr. West himself is a fan of the shoe. Putting his mascot College Bear in the footwear on the cover of his latest album Graduation.

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin